Adult Learning Certificate
This five-course sequence provides students with an understanding of adults as learners. Through the certificate program, students will be prepared to effectively facilitate personal growth and development that impacts the professional, social and political aspects of adult learners in a range of collaborative, formal and informal educational settings.
The 15-credit program consists of 5 three-credit graduate education courses:
- EDU641: Teaching and Learning Across the Life Span (3 credits)
- EDU646: Administration of Adult Education Programs (3 credits)
- EDU647: Foundations of Adult Education (3 credits)
- EDU648: Facilitating Learning for Adults/The Adult as Independent Learner (3 credits)
- EDU649: Curriculum and Program Development in Adult and Continuing Education (3 credits)